- Code Tour07
- Tour Length 8 hours
- Tour type Private Driver/guide day Excursion Tour
- People target This would be ideal for a couple but also adaptable for families with children. Every itinerary can be modified to fit any special need or request
- Highlights The Coliseum, Trevi Fountain, Aventine Hill, Piazza Venezia, , The Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Spagna, Spanish Steps, Borghese Gardens, Piazza Navona.
- Included Highlights of Rome with your private driver / Guide meet and greet Narrative day taxes and Tolls
- Not included Entrance tickets Gratuity walking archaeological guide special request for Rome city
- Services Include transportation in a comfortable Mercedes Limovan equipped with double air-conditioning .
- Notes Good walking shoes
Rome City and Coliseum day trip
Discover the eternal City of Rome
Discover the city of Rome and all about the Roman Empire you can admire and Visit the many sites related to the Great Roman Empire and its influence its great Architecture still standing todayThe Roman Forum& about the Roman Empire you can admire and Visit the many sites related to the Great Roman Empire and its influence its great Architecture still standing todayThe Roman Forum this is one of the most important...Read all
Discover the Vatican City
Discover The Vatican City, is an independent sovereign state since the year 1929 (the pact of the Lateran), Vatican city is situated where the sqaure of St. Peter lies and also where St Peter was martyred and buried. The very First Christians where concentrated during the reign of the Emperor Constantine, who built the a basilica on the grounds in the 4th century AC which later on was destroyed and rebuilt which took over 120 years to re...Read all
Coliseum which Stands and dominates the skyline of Rome city and is one of the the symbols of the Eternal City throughout the world. This Flavian Amphitheatre was the largest structure for entertainment where the gladiators and wild animals Would be used to entertain the Romans it was built for this For this purpose by the Romans. It took over 8 years to build from (72-80 AD) by the Flavian dynasty on the place previously...Read all
Rome city and coliseum day trip starts with you meeting your local expert driver. The team that operate in Rome are experts on the area they are not guides but can offer a wealth of information about Rome You met up with your driver that will drive to the first stop piazza Navona and the trevi fountain, Spanish steps and the famous Via Veneto and Via Condotti.
After the main central attractions of Rome onto the coliseum, (contact our office for information on the official sites to book your tickets in advance for the Coliseum also wanting to there is the underground tour also available. In addition, we will be stopping at the forum and the pantheon.
Italy limousine offers a full day to stop and see the very best of Rome in a day many of you will be first time travelers and need to place your trust in someone good to take care of you that is our limo driver team and us. We want to show you and talk you through a narrated day in Rome. Touring Rome with ease and the best way is with your own private limo driver from Italy limousine, so you have great memories to take back home enjoy our highlight tour of Rome and the coliseum. New to Rome or already been to Rome book with us Today to explore the Eternal city of Rome