- Code Tour10
- Tour Length 8 hours
- Tour type Private Art and Culture Day experience of Florence and Pisa with your Private Excursion trained driver English speaking
- People target This would be ideal for a couple but also adaptable for families with children. Every itinerary can be modified to fit any special need or req
- Highlights Piazzale Michelangelo, Santa Croce Church, Piazza del Duomo (Santa Maria del Fiore), Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi Museums, Ponte Vecchio. Optionals: Accademia Gallery, Pitti Palace - Pisa, Duomo, Baptistery, Leaning Tower.
- Included Private Tour with a qualified english speaking driver.
- Not included Private guide, entrance tickets and museum guides
- Services Include transportation in a comfortable Mercedes Limovan equipped with double air-conditioning .
Florence and Pisa day tour with your local professional limo Driver
Discover Florence town
Discover Florence Town is where the start of the Renaissance Period. Florence is also The home to the Medici family, and also the great sculpture artist Michelangelo, and Leonardo da Vinci and the 13th Century writer Dante and the astronomer Galileo. Florence as a city that holds many treasures of the past the great influence of the 15th Century onwards , Florence it self is a Unesco Heritage City and is perfect to explore by foot....Read all
Pisa itself is a natural area with its attractive Tuscan Hills and will find the many Castles and Monasteries on top of the hills also the River that passes through the historical center of Pisa. Pisa is also home the Natural Park of Migliarino - San Rosssore, Massaciuccoli, the Pisano Mountain, the Hills, the Coastline at Marina di Vecchiano, Marina di Pisa and Triennia where you will find the thermal baths of Casciana Terme, San Giuliano...Read all
Private limo driver for Florence and Pisa a day tour leaving from your hotel or villa. During your Exclusive Italy limousine day trip you will drive directly to Florence on arrival into the city you can enjoy the many different highlights. Florence this historic artistic and renowned city offers the best you can find in Art and culture.
With its many different periods in History Florence city which goes as far back as the Roman influence and of course the Medieval period and its most important period the Renaissance time which this particular time has given us the best works of Art Sculptures and monuments to see and admire in Florence.
Some of the attractions to admire is the beautiful Piazza Michelangelo Ponte Vecchio and the highlights of Piazza Della Signoria Piazza del popolo and Santa Maria dei Fiori. The Basilica of San Lorenzo and the Basilica of Santa Croce. In addition, the works of Giotto, Cimabue and Brunelleschi are just a few names of great talents of the past. We also suggest maybe choosing one of the main museums to visit either the Academia or the Uffizi.
Next stop is The city of Pisa before returning back your residence discover the Fields of Miracles beside the leaning tower of Pisa and the Duomo of Pisa . Pisa has had many influences historically and with the many different cultures and you will find the Jewish synagogue and the kindu burial ground to experience a wealth of many other cultures.
Join us with your private excursion day trip with a private driver from Italy limousine come and see Florence and Pisa