- Code Tour03
- Tour Length 8 hours
- Tour type Private Archaeological Excursion Tours best of naples and region.
- People target Ideal for a couple but also adaptable for families with children. Every itinerary can be modified to fit any special need or request.
- Highlights Archaeological day tour of Pompeii and Herculaneum ruins, Mt. Vesuvio,
- Included qualified english speaking driver taxes and tolls
- Not included Entrance tickets and Archaeological guide can be requested send an email and our Authorized Guide company Representative guides start from E120 for 2 hours
- Services included transportation in a comfortable Mercedes Limovan equipped with double air-conditioning. full insurance opening hours Pompeii and Herculaneum and Vesuvius from 0830am until 1800 Winter months from 0830 until 1530 price per person €13 pompeii and then same for Herculaneum €10 Vesuvius multiple tickets €bought on site 5 Vesuviani sites €27 with oplontis qualified proffesional staff
- Notes Entrance tickets opening hours Pompeii and Herculaneum and Vesuvius from 0830am until 1800 Winter months from 0830 until 1530 price per person €11 (pompeii and Herculaneum €10 Vesuvius multiple tickets €bought on site 5 Vesuviani sites €20 with oplontis Nb leaving From a naples hotel added cost of €30 to the tour price on offer to cover the extra highway and Fuel milage
Private day Tour of Pompeii Herculaneum and Vesuvius
Discover Pompeii archaelogical site
Discover Pompeii the archaeological site that was destroyed during the great volcanic explosion of Vesuvius in 79AD. With Italy limousine, we are offering a private car and driver and private guided tours for you to explore Pompeii. Pompeii is located in the southern region of the Campania not too far from the city of Naples and also quite close to the amalfi coast. In Ancient times, Pompeii was close to the...Read all
Discover Herculaneum archaeological site
Discover our Shore excursions to Herculaneum archaeological site.Explore with our Local Guides this ancient city southeast of of Naples on the western base of Mount Vesuvius which with Pompeii and Torre Annunziata was completely destroyed the Eruption of Vesuvius in 79Ad the Month of August , Herculaneum is a UNESCO heritage sites and this is due to the finding that started in the middle 18th Century discovered was the ancient...Read all
Discover Vesuvius is well known for the explosion of 79 AD but during the ancient times writers described it covered with orchards and vineyards a flourishing mountain. At the Archaeological Museum of Naples, there are some pictures that show that Vesuvius as a single mountain peak, covered with vegetation. The year 73 BC, when the Third Servile War took place there is a flat land area where the army would camp. Also Spartacus...Read all
Private Day tour to Pompeii Herculaneum and Vesuvius with Italy limousine Experience these three Archaeological sites by meeting your private driver at your pick up point indicated on the booking form.
The schedule is as follows First stop Pompeii here you one can either opt for a guided tour with your own local private Pompeii Guide prices starting from €120 for 2 hours or there are audio guides on site which cost €10 per person. Choosing the option which is best suited for you one can also contact our office for further information on the guided tour option for you and your group.
After visiting the Roman site of that Was destroyed by the Maginificent Volcano Vesuvius in 79Ad which watches over all of the Naples area and the Vesuviana area. Your local driver will meet you outside the ruins of pompeii to drive up to the Volcano On Mt Vesuvius he will drop you close to the crater the rest is done by foot so remember we highly suggest good walking shoes, The walk up is about 300mt.
Next step either have lunch close to the vesuvius if you wish to stop for lunch or maybe a sandwich.
The last site to explore is Herculaneum, see how this town was destroyed by the Eruption of 79AD as a sight it is in good condition also it is more compact than pompeii and is also a smaller site and easier to walk around.
This day trip will give you The chance To understand more about the three sites this is not just a cultual historical experience its also a look at how nature can destroy and yet also leave us a trace of what occured so many years ago. So you can not miss out on this day trip and this sleeping giant and its historical effects left in time and remember the last time the vesuvius erupted was in 1944.
Do not hesitate go online today booking this trip through Pompei, Herculaneum and Vesuvius with us at italy limousine we want to show you only the best and the best way is with us we will transport you with style care security and safety.
Highlights that will be seen in Pompeii and Herculauem from the marina gate the basilica courthouse and the main square and the forum, also the macellum translated is the butchers market. Also the temple of Jupiter and the house of Melander and the Casts of victims of the eruption of the great volcano Vesuvius. In addition, to visit is the temples Apollo and Venere & the brothel rooms of Lupanar. Herculaneum the underground Chamber the house of Aristides the house of Angus and the College of Augustales and the centra themae. Also visit the Villa of the Papyri and the skelatal Remain in the boat house.
This day trip is ideal for who is also staying in Rome taking the train into Naples central Station and having one of our Drivers meet you. Can also visit this tour option follow the link.
You may also be interested
Paestum and Vanullo Bufallo Farm Day tour
- Code: Tour23 paestum and buffalo farm
- Departure From: Naples, Sorrento, positano Amalfi, Salerno.
- Duration: 8-9 hours
- Meet from your hotel 0900
- Meet from the port of call 0800
Sun set tour of Capri by boat
Capri by night
Pick up from sorrento port
Duration. 4 hours
Pick up 1800
See the Amalfi coast from your hotel in Naples
- Code: Tour 01 to Sorrento positano amalfi ravello
- Departure From: local hotels in Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Salerno hotel / or villa
- Duration: 8 hours
- Meet at your hotel 0900
- Kid friendly day