- Code Code 120
- Tour Length 4 hours
- Tour type Private car and driver half day tour of capua
- People target This half day tour is ideal for everyone want to spend not more than 5 hrs but also getting an intensive experience to take back home.
- Highlights Amphitheater campano Etruscan tombs ( frescoes)
- Included Private driver / transportation Taxes and tolls Meet and greet service
- Not included Gratuity Entrance tickets Private walking guide
- Services Luxury car limovan Full air conditioning Full insurance cover
- Notes Meet at the cruise terminal in Naples or Salerno , this tour can also be applied to the ports of Sorrento and Amalfi. Your private limousine shore trip driver will be at the port where your ship is docked ( area in front ) will be holding a placard with your name on so you can identify him.
Spartacus the Gladiators tour of capua
Sorry, we have not found related cities.
Spartacus tour of Capua for all lovers of the roman period and its history from the cruise port in Naples and Salerno you can enjoy a day visiting the city of Capua now known as Santa Maria capua vettere. This town is home to the second largest Amphitheatre after the Coloseum. The Amphitheatre campano was home to the school of gladiators built during the Augustus period. Also was home to the revolt of the slave ( gladiator) Spartacus in 73BC with the other gladiator slaves Gauls Crixus, Oenomaus and Ginnus were the leaders of the third Seville war against the Roman Empire which lasted 2 years. We have history surrounding the uprising and accounts regarding Spartacus who was an expert Thracian gladiator and also an expert warrior and leader but more about him is left to the legendary accounts.
Meet your private driver at the port of Naples or the cruise terminal in salerno for a Half day meeting at 0900am rtn by 1400 where you can enjoy the drive to the province of Caserta where the town of Capua is located approx 25 km north of naples port , the tickets include 4 sites antica capua museum Amphitheater Capano and the gladiators museum.
tickets we will order for you and are paid on site cost €3 per person
if you want a guided tour the extra cost is €130. For 2 hours always to be pre booked if required
the sites are closed on Monday