- Code Tour59
- Tour Length 9 hours
- Tour type Private Shore tour
- People target Ideal for everyone checkpoints to be paid onsite over 8 seaters
- Highlights Pisa and Lucca Piazza AntiTeatro Archaeological Remains of the city Walls St Martins Catherdral Pisa Tower Fields Of Miracles Duomo of Pisa
- Included Private English speaking Driver/guide shore excursion Trained Taxes and Tolls Full Insurance
- Not included Entrance Tickets Gratuity Walking Guide NB from the port of La spezia each car size applied €150 extra for the milage involved each group
- Services Luxury Mercedes Sedan Limovan A/c
- Notes NB from the port of La spezia each car size applied €140 extra for the milage involved
Pisa and Lucca Private Day tour
Pisa itself is a natural area with its attractive Tuscan Hills and will find the many Castles and Monasteries on top of the hills also the River that passes through the historical center of Pisa. Pisa is also home the Natural Park of Migliarino - San Rosssore, Massaciuccoli, the Pisano Mountain, the Hills, the Coastline at Marina di Vecchiano, Marina di Pisa and Triennia where you will find the thermal baths of Casciana Terme, San Giuliano...Read all
Lucca when arriving into Lucca you will be greeted by a thick massive 16th Century Wall which protects the town of Lucca.Lucca itself has some of the best Medieval Architecture and also the renaissance period some of the best Art and furniture of that period . Lucca is not notable known like Pisa or Florence but has so much to offer its is a true Tuscan town, Lucca has some Churches that are worth seeing like San Michele in Foro and San Frediano...Read all
Pisa and Lucca Private Day tour shore Excursion from the Port of La Spezia and the port of Livorno meet your driver at the port where your ship is docked. Your private shore excursion driver will be holding a sign with your name. Upon being greeted by your Shore Trip Chauffeur he will drive you directly to Lucca To enjoy this Tuscan town Located on a Plain at the foot of the Apuan Alps
Lucca also has one of the remaining city walls of the Renaissance period in the tuscan region. You can enjoy the Catherdral Of Saint Martins and the Piazza Antiteatro and the remains of the the 12th Centrury church of St Giorgio. After visiting Lucca onto Pisa to see the leaning tower of pisa and the Duomo of Pisa and the fields of Miracle the driver will leave you free time to explore maybe have lunch in pisa or in lucca ask your driver they will advice some places.
Pisa and Lucca Private Day tour shore excursion want to see two important tuscan towns then book now with your italy limousine private travel consultant or directly online.