- Code Tour05
- Tour Length 9 hours
- Tour type Private Eternal city of Rome Excursion Day Tour with your private English speaking driver. suggested by the guide staff Good walking Shoes If you wish to enter into the Basilica Of St Peters (vatican City ) Knees and shoulders to be covered
- People target Ideal for a couple but also adaptable for families with children. Every itinerary can be modified to fit any special need
- Highlights Rome city: Colosseum, Aventine Hill, Piazza Venezia, Piazza di Spagna, Spanish Steps, Borghese Gardens, Piazza Navona - Vatican city: St Peter’s, Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel
- Included Meet and Greet Service, driver will meet at the port ( where the ship is docked holding a name sign ) or meet at your hotel reception. Transportation in a comfortable Mercedes Limovan equipped with double air-conditioning and , qualified english speaking driver ( also other languages on request )
- Not included Entrance tickets and Private Guide for Vatican City and Museum
- Services full insurance on clients and cars qualified Professional staff office and driver/guides
Private Rome City and Vatican Day tour
Discover the eternal City of Rome
Discover the city of Rome and all about the Roman Empire you can admire and Visit the many sites related to the Great Roman Empire and its influence its great Architecture still standing todayThe Roman Forum& about the Roman Empire you can admire and Visit the many sites related to the Great Roman Empire and its influence its great Architecture still standing todayThe Roman Forum this is one of the most important...Read all
Discover the Vatican City
Discover The Vatican City, is an independent sovereign state since the year 1929 (the pact of the Lateran), Vatican city is situated where the sqaure of St. Peter lies and also where St Peter was martyred and buried. The very First Christians where concentrated during the reign of the Emperor Constantine, who built the a basilica on the grounds in the 4th century AC which later on was destroyed and rebuilt which took over 120 years to re...Read all
A Private Driver to take you around Rome city for a day including a stop at the Vatican City. Discover this ancient City with all its amazing highlights and Monuments. With your driver you will get to see the Trevi fountain where you can then go onto Piazza Navona. Other stops during the day will include the pantheon furom coloseum.
During the rest of the day other highlights and stops will include Via condotti, Spanish steps, piazza Republica, arch of Costantino. Next and The final stop is St peters Square and Vatican city Musuem and the Sistine Chapel. Discover the musuem and chapel on your own or you can decide to hire one of our official vatican guides which we can send you their contact details if you need to amplify your questions on the guided tour in the vatican.
We suggest that you pre book the coloseum tickets if you difficulty buying online our travel office will direct you on how to buy online saving time and euros.
This also applies to the vatican museum and Sistine chapel contact one of our office staff if you need assistance on this.
All local guides are booked through our official guide collaborators.
Special Information to make it easier for you and these are non commision sites easy and simple to book from their websites
Coloseum tickets site www.coopculture.it