- Code code 187
- Tour Length 9 hours
- Tour type Local Archaeolgical tour from Naples
- People target Everyone wishing to enjoying art history archaeological experience in this important regions of Italy
- Highlights Solfatara and Campi Flegrei The falvian Amphitheatre th Acropolis of Cuma
- Included Private local driver Taxes and tolls Full insurance cover for driver and passengers
- Not included Gratuity Entrance tickets lunch private walking guide
Discover Solfatara and Campi Flegrei
Sorry, we have not found related cities.
Naples port local driver tour to Solfatara and Campi Flegrei discover Campi Flegrei and Solfatara from the port. Meet your Italy Limousine private driver at the cruise Dock. And start the day by visiting the ancient site of Campi Flegrei just north of Naples in a town called Pozzuoli. Campi Flegrei is a large volcanic area and has over 24 volcanic craters that explode in Solfatara gas showers a natural volcanic eruption. Both these important Geological sites are for the traveler that are interested in the volcanic activity and Geological composition and activity of the area.The day has been organized with the best local driver that has an extensive knowledge of both these geological sites. Also one can enjoy the Flavian Amphitheatre, the Acropolis Of Cuma and the baths of Baia , including a visit to the temple of Serapis. A full day leaving from your cruise ship In Naples Bay.