- Code tour 190
- Tour Length 9 hours
- Tour type private driver port excursion day trip from the port of Messina and Catania
- People target This tour is ideal for everyone families , individuals. Good walking shoes
- Highlights Catania Acireale and Cyclops Riviera
- Included Taxes and Tolls Fully Qualified English speaking Driver Full insurance on all our cars
- Services Meet and Greet Service driver will meet at the port ( where the ship is docked holding a name sign ) Transportation in a comfortable Mercedes car or Limovan equipped with double air-conditioning , qualified
Acireale and Cyclops Riviera
Sorry, we have not found related cities.
Acireale and Riviera of Cyclops and Catania from the port of Messina Enjoy a day discovery the beautiful Sicilian coast Meet at the Port of Catania or Messina and have one of Italy limousine driver meet at the gangway holding your name sign to enjoy a day on the Sicilian coast line. First, stop the old town of Acireale an ancient Greek town. Highlights during your visit free time to walk around the town where one can visit the Basilica of the saints of Peter and Paul Baroque period. Entering the Basilica, you can discover the many forms of art works that are hosted in the Basilica. In addition, the Main Cathedral where you can find works of the Painter Pietro P Vasta.Then onto the Town of Catania well known for its Volcano Etna and the City dates back as far as the Greek and Roman period. Highlights that one can visit while in Catania is the Roman Amphitheatre and thermal baths and the Roman Aqueduct. With your private driver, follow to the Cyclops Riviera a beautifully Mystical coastline, which include stops at the village of Castele di Aci and Acicatena. Enjoy a day’s excursion with your family or group together with our private exclusive customized day experience only with a company like Italy limousine one can enjoy together with your driver a private personalized port shore tour for 2017
Important even arriving at the port of Catania we will adapt by doing first catania city then exploring the rest of the area.