- Code tour code132
- Tour Length 10 hours
- Tour type Rome to Pompeii annd Salerno Christmas Lights private driver tour
- People target for everyone great for children and adults a day together with italy limousine.
- Highlights Salerno City Via Naples City Pompeii Amalfi coast Drive
- Included private driver English speaking taxes and tolls Insurance sercure Safety cars
- Not included private pompeii guide applied winter rates €110 for 2 hours with our specilaized guide company that we collaborate with Entrance tickets Gratuity
- Services 24hr online office team to answer and assist at all times during your stay in Italy Fully Insured and qualifies licensed Driver limo team. A/C cars and limovans all latest models From Luxury Vip Mercedes to sprinters
- Notes Coffee in on us an expresso italian style
Rome to Pompeii and Salerno Christmas Lights
Discover the Amalfi Coast Drive
Have one of our private drivers drive you to Discover the Amalfi coast. Get to see some of the most unique locations, that include the towns of Positano and Amalfi. The Amalfi drive also will take you to the villages of Furore and Conca dei Marini and Atrani, and the Two Roman Villages of Maiori and Minori. Booking with Italy limousine one of our private local day tours or Shore excursions you will truly experience the Amalfi coast drive....Read all
Rome to Pompeii and Salerno Christmas Lights take a day to visit the archaeological site of pompeii for a day and also visit the amalfi coast as far as Salerno. Each year salerno organize a display of art with christmas lights an amazing collection of works made with expertise using lights / and colors that each year a special theme accompanies the city of Salerno for the Christmas holiday season.
From the 01 December until the 10th January join us from Naples station meeting your friendly italian driver together seeing Salerno and drive down the Amalfi coast and then onto the ancient ruins of Pompeii and with your driver he will drive you back to Rome directly to your hotel.
Prices are on offer for this period of the years reduced quite a bit to allow you from Rome to take a day to visit the south of Italy.