- Code code 143
- Tour Length 10 hours
- Tour type private limo day tour to rome
- People target ideal for everyone
- Highlights rome city vatican city st peters Bassilica colosseum trevi fountain piazza Navonna Piazza Barberini spanish steps
- Included Private limo driver english speaking ( also other languages we can accomodate) taxes and tolls
- Not included entrance tickets gratuity lunch
- Services luxury mercedes car/limovan Air Conditioning full Insurance and safety cover
- Notes vatican city/ st peters dress code cover knees and shoulders wear good walking shoes moderate walking involved
Rome in a Day from Naples with professional limo Driver
Discover the eternal City of Rome
Discover the city of Rome and all about the Roman Empire you can admire and Visit the many sites related to the Great Roman Empire and its influence its great Architecture still standing todayThe Roman Forum& about the Roman Empire you can admire and Visit the many sites related to the Great Roman Empire and its influence its great Architecture still standing todayThe Roman Forum this is one of the most important...Read all
Discover the Vatican City
Discover The Vatican City, is an independent sovereign state since the year 1929 (the pact of the Lateran), Vatican City is situated where the square of St. Peter lies and where St Peter was martyred and buried. The very First Christians where concentrated during the reign of the Emperor Constantine, who built the a basilica on the grounds in the 4th century AC which later on was destroyed and...Read all
Rome in a Day from Naples By limo, your italy limousine private driver/guide will meet you at your hotel In naples and drive directly onto the city of Rome which takes about 2hrs 45. So you are staying in Naples and you really want to visit the Eternal City of Rome this can be made possible with our team of excellent limo driver/guides that will offer a narrated day through the city of Rome.
Once you have arrived into Rome your first stop will be the Colosseum and to follow the list of highlights that you will be visiting are the Trevi Fountain a ride around Piazza Barberini, stop for a photo shot of the tritans Fountain. Next stop drive to Piazza Di spagna free time to explore , meet up again with your private italy limo driver and visit Piazza Navona and Piazza Venezia and then just over the Bridge to Vatican City and explore St Peters Square and time to visit the vatican museum and the sistine chapel (this is optional ) if you want to visit the musuem pre book the tickets online www.museivaticani.va time slot to choose is 14/30 or 1500 also the office can assist with any clarifications that you need to be answered.
Enjoy the Eternal City of Rome History art and culture.