- Code tour code 134
- Tour Length 8 hours
- Tour type explore salerno and paestum with your local guide NB we work in collaboration with the best guide company in Naples all official local guides .
- People target Ideal for a couple but also adaptable for families with children. Every itinerary can be modified to fit any special need or request
- Highlights Greek Ruins of Paestum Salerno city lungo mare The duomo of Salerno , the gardens of minerva National Archeolgical musuem of Paestum temple of Hera Cemeteries and tombs paintings the Amphitheatre
- Included private driver private local guide taxes and tolls
- Not included entrance tickets lunch gratuity
- Services 24hr online office team to answer and assist at all times during your stay in Italy Fully Insured and qualifies licensed Driver limo team. A/C cars and limovans all latest models From Luxury Vip Mercedes to sprinters
explore Salerno and Paestum with your local guide
Discover the Amalfi Coast Drive
Have our private driver take you on the amazing Drive Discovering the Amalfi coast seeing some of the most unique places that include the towns of Positano and Amalfi drive to the villages of Furore and Conca dei Marini and Atrani and the Two Roman Villages of Maiori and Minori. Booking with Italy limousine one of our private local day tours and Shore excursions you will truly experience the Amalfi coast drive. So much is written and explained...Read all
Discover Paestum Town "archaeological area"
Discover and Visit Paestum an ancient archaeological site its ancient origins go back to the Greek civilization that resided in this region of the Campania. Paestum is situated south of the peninsula and dates to the 4th Century BC which was an important Greek settlements You will find the many Doric Temples and the Basilica the Temple that was dedicated to the goddess Hera. You can admire the Temple of...Read all
Salerno town explore and tour by car Discover the City of Salerno , Salerno lies south West of Naples ( the Gulf of Salerno surronded by the Tyrrthenian sea. And is in the Region of Campania . Located in one of the most attractive and suggestive areas of Italy close to some of the main highlights of the area the amalfi coast with its natural beauty and also being a main location due the the port of Salerno is visited by many torist...Read all
Explore Salerno and Paestum with your local guide. With your private guide/driver they will meet you at your hotel in Naples / or other location indicated on the booking form and drive via the famous Amalfi Coast drive you will pass through some of the main locations on the amalfi coast ( Driving the SS163 highway ) enjoying the great local landscape. Once arriving in Salerno with your private local guide you will tour through the city of Salerno together enjoying the attractions like the Duomo of Salerno , and the historical center of salerno also the gardens of minerva and villa comunale. Then Stoping at the lungo mare di salerno ( the sea walk promonade of salerno ) and maybe stopping at a sea view coastal cafe or bar for a light lunch. After lunch your guide & driver team will drive you directly onto Paestum.
Paestum is and has probally some of the finest greek remains on mainland Italy, Paestum is also one of the best listed attraction in Italy. Surrounding by the cilento national park it offers a variety of things of interest not just the greek ruins of Paestum but also the countrys side and national reserve.
The Main attractions to explore with your private guided tour is the national Archeological musuem of Paestum , the temple of hera and the cemeteries and tombs ( paintings) and the Amphitheatre.
Paestum was for 200 years a greek settlement ( around 600BC) and then for over 1000 years was under Roman domain so two important locations to see Salerno and Paestum , With thousands of years of history to explore and Discover.