- Code code 162
- Tour Length 9 hours
- Tour type Private scenic drive and stop along the sorrento coast line /Archaeolgical visit / & exclusive food and wine day tour three combinations that italy is famous for
- People target Everyone that wants to combine a multiple day with us. We promise you that you will be really happy at the end of the day !!!!!
- Highlights sorrento coast villages along the route pompeii tower and buffet lunch apitizer starter and desert accompanied by the olive tasting and wine tasting of the local production. wine tasting olive oli tasting
- Included private driver/guide sorrento coast local expert Buffet lunch cheese and salumi apitizer tasting pasta dish and desert all fresh and home made olive oil tasting and wine tasting
- Not included pompeii entrance tickets €11 pompeii local archaeological guide €110 on offer ( direct with our office email email@example.com ) booked through an authorized guide company registered guides
- Services taxes and tolls included luxury ONLY mercedes sedan /limovan because we know that with mercedes safety is 100% 2015/16 models full air condition also all fully insured drivers and veichles
- Notes wear good walking shoes hats for summer months
Sorrento Coast/Pompeii and Mamma Local Food Tour
Sorry, we have not found related cities.
Sorrento Coast/Pompeii and Mamma Local Food Tour wow what have we got for you today a truly original day with us exclusive to italy limousine cruise shore excursions from Naples port Sorrento port and Salerno port. Mixing local traditions and customs with home life and local biological home grown produce. Italy cruise tours together with the help of our local food expert have organized a trip of a lifetime we have organized a private visit in an authentic 1400th century tower built on top of the hills between vico equense and Sorrento coast away from all the rush and hectic crowds. Here you will be given a tour of the grounds and enjoy a local wine tasting , olive oil and lunch which includes a selection of cheeses produced only in this area from the local mozerella cheese , accompanied with a selection of unique italian hams for your appitizer , and a fresh pasta dish and a delicate desert "chefs surprise"
Sitting facing the astounding views of the bay of sorrento from above looking down, the light summer breeze in this stone tower you will feel as if you are part of our family, together exchanging our traditions and knowledge about the area around the table and getting to know more about italian daily lifestyle, and what we italians enjoy and our traditions and customs that have accompanied us and established our strong family ties to our homeland.
port excursion schedule meet at the port of Naples /Salerno port and ofcoure can be customized from Sorrento port and Amalfi port with your private local limo driver/guide from the beautiful sorrento coast meeting him at 0800am drive to pompeii in the morning enjoying the morning tour of pompeii being not to hot so ideal for families with children after pompeii will drive up the tower where we will be met by the chef and will have a table prepared for us, ready to sample the wine and olive oil and local produce , this is also ideal for children because we will add a selection of bruchetta and mozerella and fried panzarotti for the young ones no one will be forgotten. While the adults enjoy the wine tasting, the children can enjoy the grounds and run about freely enjoying the fresh clean atmosphere.
Next stop Sorrento going via the hills and the amazing views of the coast line and mount vesuvius and naples stop in sorrento to explore freely and then back to the ship via the sorrento coast.
In this typical original local day tour from the port is included the driver/guide and degustation lunch only local biological certified food.
this tour can be also booked from hotels and villas on the amalfi coast and naples as its an exclusive tour that italy limousine have customized for our clients.
not included but we are offering at a net rate is the pompeii guided tour we are offering at €110 for 2 hrs which can be booked with us via email