- Code Tour38
- Tour Length 9 hours
- Tour type Private Shore Excursion day Tour
- People target ideal for everyone
- Highlights Naples city: Maschio Angioino (castle), San Carlo Theatre, Galleria Umberto I, Piazza del Plebiscito, Palazzo Reale (Royal Palace), Riviera de Chiaia, Villa Pignatelli, National Archaeological Museum.
- Included Private Tour with a qualified english speaking driver.
- Not included Gratuity to the Driver Entrance tickets and Archaeological guide lunch
- Services Include transportation in a comfortable Mercedes Limovan equipped with double air-conditioning . This would be ideal for a couple but also adaptable for families with children. Every itinerary can be modified to fit any special need or request.
- Notes good walking shoes
Car and Driver for Naples City and Pompeii
Discover Naples city
A Look at Naples through our private driver/guided local day tours and Shore excursions with Italy limousine. Discovering the City of Naples with our unique tailor made private tours, visiting the city of Naples by car Exploring the many aspect and highlights that Naples has to offer. La"Citta Diu Napoli" Goes way back in time it is not possible to determine the date of the first settlement however even before the founding of the city...Read all
Discover Pompeii archaelogical site
Discover Pompeii the archaeological site that was destroyed during the great volcanic explosion of Vesuvius in 79AD. With Italy limousine, we are offering a private car and driver for you to explore Pompeii. Pompeii is located in the southern region of the Campania not too far from the city of Naples and also quite close to the amalfi coast. In Ancient times, Pompeii was close to the bay and above was...Read all
Visit Naples City and Pompeii from the Naples cruise Port with a Private Driver for a day Meet your driver at the port at 0800am he will be waiting outside beside your cruise ship in a restricted area for only authorized Private limousine chauffeurs with Valid Permits for their cars to enter look for your name sign that he will be holding up. Directly from the port your driver will drive to pompeii where you can choose to visit this site either with a local tour guide booked on site or the audio guides. Enjoy inside Pompeii from the marina gate the basilica courthouse and the main square and the forum, also the macellum translated is the butchers market. Also the temple of Jupiter and the house of Melander and the Casts of victims of the eruption of the great volcano Vesuvius. In addition, to visit is the temples Apollo and Venere & the bothel rooms of Lupanar. After exploring Pompeii your private chauffeur will take you to the most interesting places in Naples. You'll pass by the imposing Castle called "Maschio Angioino", which was built 700 years ago by Carlo d'Anjou and later became the luxurious residence of kings and viceroys. You'll see the San Carlo Theatre (one of the most beautiful in Europe) and the Galleria Umberto I from outside in the square. Crossing Piazza del Plebiscito, you will admire the Palazzo Reale and the Church of San Francesco da Paola. Then you'll drive along the picturesque Riviera de Chiaia, which passes by the Villa Pignatelli, while heading for Posillipo, the scenic hill top area of Naples and museum capodimonte.
Also the team suggest for lunch a typical Pizza in Naples where you will enjoy a real napolitan pizza made with buffalo cheese ,which melts in your mouth, we can pre book lunch if you wish just contact our office or decide on the day as well confirming this with your driver. a selection of the best pizza parlours like Da Ciro, Da Michele , Traini, nothing fancy just tasty.
You may also be interested
from Portovenere to the Five Island, Cinque Terre
- Code: Tour55
- Departure From: La Spezia port
- Duration: 9- hours
- meet at the port at 0800am
Half day to Mount Vesuvius
- Meeting time: 1000am
- tour 214
- Departure Ports; Naples Sorrento
- Duration 4 hours
Half Day visit to Pisa
- Code: Tour60
- Departure Port: Livorno ,
- Duration: 4- hours
- meeting time: 1000am
Venice Mini shore tour
- Code: Tour 66
- Departure From: Venice port
- Meet your guide at the port 0900am